Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Some Favorites of 2013

It has been quite a while (almost a whole year in fact) since I've updated my photography blog...here are some of my favorite portraits of 2013!  Take a look and see if you recognize some of the people or families featured.  I have 2 openings left for the year and then it will be time for me to focus all of my energy on preparing for our BABY BOY #4's arrival who will make his debut around Thanksgiving.  I have so, so much to be grateful for.  You can email me at annamaria.weaver@gmail.com or message me via FB if you would like to schedule a session for your family.

The G. Family











Mr. and Mrs. C.








Mrs. M





Ms. S


Miss H.



The H. Family




Ms. S




The W. boys







Mr. I


Miss A.


The A. Family





Mr. C





Mrs. A


The C. Family










Mrs. K and Ms. J















No comments:

Post a Comment