Wednesday, September 9, 2015

This is what beauty is...

Beauty has so many definitions; it is a word that can mean almost anything to eye of the beholder. 

Today, I am sharing some of my favorite moments that I have been able to capture in this last year. 
I am grateful for this life that our Father in Heaven has given us. 

"....men are that they might have joy" (2 Nephi 2:25).


BEAUTY IS...


peace


zooming in to see the detail

a sisters' bond

a mischevious toddler

brotherly goofiness


laughter

being together

 a sleeping babe

in the warmth of the sunlight

love for your babies

raising your children in truth

 my baby having fun

how sunflowers always face the sun

sweet

&
silly

 a mother's tenderness and love


joy

adorable

the light of Christ in your eyes

a forever family






















No comments:

Post a Comment